The Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation Department will consider refunds for programs and sports leagues under the following circumstances:
- If the Department of Parks and Recreation cancels a program, the participant will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will not be process for one-time programs, bus trips, ticket sales or special events.
- For programs meeting three times or less: Refund requests must be made prior to the first scheduled meeting
- For programs meeting four times or more: Refunds will be considered prior to the second scheduled program meeting. A refund request will be accepted and reviewed by submitting a Refund Request Form. A $5.00 processing fee along with any costs incurred by the Parks and Recreation Department (uniforms or apparel, supplies, equipment, contractual expenses etc.) will be assessed against the fee to determine the refund. Refunds will not be processed after the second scheduled program meeting.
- All refund requests are subject to review by staff of the Department of Parks and Recreation and the Treasurer's Office.
- All monies approved for refunds, regardless of payment method will be issued by check from the Finance Department. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for checks to be issued.
- Transaction / Convenience fees for all Online Registrations are not refundable.
- Chesterfield Township Department of Parks and Recreation reserves the right to review these procedures and administer refunds in the best interest of participants and by generally approved accounting procedures.