- Resident registration begins on the date indicated under each program listed in the brochure. If a registration date is not listed under the program, registration is ongoing for all and will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Residents are defined as individuals who pay taxes on residential dwelling in Chesterfield Township. Proof of residency may be requested.
- If a registration date is listed under a program, Non-resident registration will begin at 8:00am on the third day of registration. Non-residents will pay an additional $5.00 per person, per program (excludes amusement park ticket sales). In the case of bus trips & special events, the $5.00 assessment will be per ticket.
- Registrations are accepted Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm at the Parks and Recreation Department located inside the Chesterfield Township Municipal Offices located at 47275 Sugarbush (Between 21 Mile and Cotton). Registrations are also accepted via mail, walk in, drop box or online by visiting by visiting http://parks.chesterfieldtwp.org.
- Walk-In registrations will be processed immediately, while drop box registrations may take several days to process. Both mail-in and drop box registrations should include registration form along with a personal check or money order.
- Registrations must be accompanied by full payment, completed registration form, and participants or parent/guardian signature (if participant is under 18 years old) in order to be processed. Check, cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted onsite. There is a $20.00 minimum charge for credit card purchases. Checks can be made payable to Chesterfield Township. For all online registrations Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Age guidlines: For programs, participants must be the designated age or turning it during the program in order to participant. For leagues, participants birthdates must coincide with designated age requirements. For programs & leagues using grade requirements, the participant must be in the designated grade when the program takes place. During summer break, a child should enroll in programs and leagues corresponding with the grade he/she will be entering in the fall. A child will not be permitted to participate in a program if the above guidelines are not met. The department reserves the right to request proof of age/grade.
- Our refund policy is located on our home page and on the back of the department issued receipt.
- Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel or change programs if necessary.