Create a New Account
If you haven't registered for a program through our Department since June 2013, you will need to follow the directions below to setup a new account.
- From the HOME Page, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner and then click on "Create a new account".
- Once you have entered all of the required fields (including your family's password), click on the "Create Profile" button to establish your family's account.
- Now that your family's account has been created, you can add family members to the account by clicking on the "Add Member" button . Enter all required fields for each family member and click save. Once ALL family members have been added to the account, you will be ready to begin using our Online Registration system
- PLEASE make note of the email address and password you provided when setting up your account. The email address and password will be needed to access your account for future online registrations and account management.
"Sign In" to Existing Account
If you have registered for a program through our Department since June 2013 and know your account credentials (email address and password), please following the directions below.
- From the HOME Page, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner.
- You will then be taken to the Sign In page where you will input your family's main email address along with the password you created. Once you have entered your email and password, click on the green "Sign In" button (see below).
Forgot Password / Accessing Account
If you have registered for a program through our Department since June 2013 and don't know your account credentials (email address and/or password), please following the directions below.
- From the HOME Page, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner and then click on "Forgot your password".
- Enter the email address that you provided us when registering for programs in the past. (NOTE: If you didn't provide us with an email address at the time of previous registrations, you will need to call our office and provide an email address to complete the account setup.
- Once you have entered your email address, click the "Retrieve" button
- If the system recognizes the email address you provided, your password will be sent to that email address. If you have never used the Online Registration system before, the password provided will be a temporary password that you can change once you sign in.
If you are having trouble creating your account or retrieving your password, please call our office at 586-949-0400 opt. 4 and our staff will be happy to help you.
- Resident registration begins on the date indicated under each program listed in the brochure. If a registration date is not listed under the program, registration is ongoing for all and will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Residents are defined as individuals who pay taxes on residential dwelling in Chesterfield Township. Proof of residency may be requested.
- If a registration date is listed under a program, Non-resident registration will begin at 8:00am on the third day of registration. Non-residents will pay an additional $5.00 per person, per program (excludes amusement park ticket sales). In the case of bus trips & special events, the $5.00 assessment will be per ticket.
- Registrations are accepted Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm at the Parks and Recreation Department located inside the Chesterfield Township Municipal Offices located at 47275 Sugarbush (Between 21 Mile and Cotton). Registrations are also accepted via mail to 47275 Sugarbush, walk in to the office, outdoor office drop box, or online by visiting parks.chesterfieldtwp.org.
- Walk-In registrations will be processed immediately, while drop box registrations may take several days to process. Both mail-in and drop box registrations should include registration form attached to a valid form of payment, a personal check or money order.
- Registrations must be accompanied by full payment, completed registration form, and participants or parent/guardian signature (if participant is under 18 years old) in order to be processed. Check, cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted onsite. There is a $20.00 minimum charge for credit card purchases. Checks can be made payable to 'Chesterfield Township'. For all online registrations Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Age Guidelines: For programs, participants must be the designated age or turning it during the program in order to participant. For leagues, participants birth dates must coincide with designated age requirements. For programs & leagues using grade requirements, the participant must be in the designated grade when the program takes place. During summer break, a child should enroll in programs and leagues corresponding with the grade he/she will be entering in the fall. A child will not be permitted to participate in a program if the above guidelines are not met. The department reserves the right to request proof of age/grade.
- Our refund policy is located on our home page by clicking HERE and on the department issued receipt.
- Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel or change programs if necessary.