Chesterfield Township Leisure Services will consider refunds for programs and sports leagues under the following circumstances:
• A refund request will be accepted and reviewed by submitting a written refund request. A form is available online or in the Leisure Services Office. Refund requests can also be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A 10% processing fee ($5 minimum), long with any cost incurred by the Leisure Services Department (uniforms/apparels, supplies, equipment, contractual expenses, etc.), will be assessed to determine the total amount of the refund.
• Refunds will not be processed for one-time programs, special events, bus trips, ticket sales, adult sports, facility or equipment rentals.
• Programs meeting four times or less, refund requests must be received prior to the first meeting. Programs and sports leagues meet- ing more than four times, refunds will be considered prior to the second scheduled program meeting/practice.
• Summer Day Camp refunds will be considered until June 10th of each year. Program costs and materials will be assessed to deter mine the refunded amount.
• If Chesterfield leisure Services cancels a program, the participant will receive a refund. Approved refund may take up to 8 weeks for reimbursement.
• Transaction/convenience fees for all payments by credit/debit card are not refundable.
• Chesterfield Leisure Services reserves the right to review these procedures and administer refunds in the best interest of participants and within approved accounting practices.