The Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation Department (CTPR) will consider refunds for programs and sports leagues under the following circumstances:
- A refund request will be accepted and reviewed by submitting a written Refund Request.A form is available online or in the CTPR office. A 10% processing fee ($5 minimum), along with any cost incurred by CTPR (uniforms/apparel, supplies, equipment, contractual expenses, etc.), will be assessed to determine the total amount of the refund.
- Refund will not be processed for one-time programs, special events, bus trips, ticket sales, adult sports, facility or equipment rentals.
- For programs meeting 4 times or less, refund requests must be received prior to the first meeting. For programs and youth sport leagues meeting more often, refund will only be considered prior to the second scheduled program meeting/practice.
- Summer Day Camp refunds will only be considered until June 10th of each year. Program costs and material fees will be assessed to determine the refunded amount.
- If CTPR cancels a program, the participant will receive a refund.
- All refund requests are subject to review by CTPR and the Treasurer’s Office.
- Approved refunds may take up to 8 weeks for reimbursement.
- Transaction/convenience fees for all payments by credit/debit card are not refundable.
- CTPR reserves the right to review these procedures and administer refunds in the best interest of participants and by generally approved accounting procedures.