The Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation Department will consider refunds for programs and sports leagues under the following circumstances.
- If the Department of Parks and Recreation cancels a program, the participant will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will not be process for one-time programs, bus trips, ticket sales or special events.
- For programs meeting four times or less, refund request must be made prior to the first meeting.
- Prior to the second scheduled program meeting, a refund request will be accepted and reviewed by submitting a Refund Request Form. A $5.00 processing fee along with any material fees (t-shirt, league uniform, supply fees, equipment, etc.) will be assessed against the fee to determine the refund. Refunds will not be processed after the second scheduled program meeting or for sports leagues after the third scheduled practice. There will be no refunds for any Adult Sports Leagues.
- All refund requests are subject to review by staff of the Department of Parks and Recreation and the Treasurer's Office.
- All monies approved for refunds, regardless of payment method will be issued by check from the Finance Department. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for checks to be issued.
- Transaction / Convenience fees for all Online Registrations are not refundable.
- Chesterfield Township Department of Parks & Recreation reserves the right to review these procedures and administer refunds in the best interest of participants and by generally approved accounting procedures.